Using and sharing The Spelling Blog

Just to say - don't forget to check the side bar and Creative Commons Licence of this blog too.

On the side bar there's the link to my main English Language Garden website which includes interactive spelling activities and an article on teaching remedial spelling (especially to non-native speakers).








English Language Garden spelling activities: http://www.elgweb.net/spell_act.html

English Language Garden spelling article: http://www.elgweb.net/spelling_article.html


Then there's a chance to vote on what you want this blog to do. There are three ways I could take it:
1. a spelling resource for learners
2. a teacher's resource for teaching spelling
3. a general discussion about English spelling (with an emphasis on helping those who struggle with it)

There's the archive. Find the posting you are looking for.

If you have suggestions about other areas of English spelling you would like to see here, please contact me (details here ) or comment on this posting. (How to comment: go to the bottom of a blog post and you will see something like this: 7 comments Links to this post ". Click on the word 'comments' and type your message in the box (leave your name if you want) and click Post Comment.

Also in the side bar you can subscribe to The Spelling Blog. This means that you will be notified whenever there is a new post or comment. If you need more information on how to do this write to me.

Or you may just like to be a Follower if you are a member of Blogger - this means you tell me and others that you are a fan of The Spelling Blog and get updates on your Blogger Dashboard.

Find out more About Me in my profile or go to http://www.elgweb.net/aboutme.html

Lastly, right at the bottom of the page is my Creative Commons Licence. Everything on The Spelling blog can be copied and used elsewhere for non-commercial purposes BUT you must link back to The Spelling Blog and cannot adapt the material in any way without my permission. So be nice, otherwise I'll tell your mum / teacher / boss / The Spelling Blog readers / the Google Search people - whichever is most scary!

Oh, and one last last thing! On some posts you'll see an Amazon link to buy a book that I've mentioned. If you click on this and buy or download anything (books, music, software, technical equipment, etc) from Amazon.co.uk then I get a little bit of commission. But I won't link to anything that I wouldn't recommend anyway. Promise!

2 comments:

  1. Really useful for the users especially for me.
    Thanks for sharing such a nice posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you "Big M Blog". Always good to know it's useful.
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete